made by gail....
i'm wearing the new prayer shawl
i have a new post up at the stay-cation site. some fun news to share.
and as for the 10 am nap... i think it may have been the tylenol pm i popped the night before....lol...
apparently it made me a little groggy
hey there, happy sunday.
how has your weekend been so far?
i'm feeling a little blah today, so i thought i'd try to stir up something new...
i hope you will play along.
so here's my plan.
each week i will share 5 fab links with you, based on a different theme or category.
hopefully you will play along, post a fab 5 list on your blog,
then add the link to the bottom of the weekly fab 5 posting.
so, seeing as i have been dreamily visting decor blogs lately....i thought we could start with
a fab 5 decorating blog list.
so let's begin.....
my fab 5 decor sites
(in no particular order)
1. The French Larkspur ~ i'm in love with white lately. and if i could i would paint everything white, even our 110 year old wood mouldings. but john will hear nothing of it....and there's very little he says no to. so for now i will live through beautiful blogs like tracey's.
2. tinekhome ~ oh my goodness... there are no words to describe the beauty to be found at this amazing site. if you haven't been, you seriously must visit.
3. A Beach Cottage ~ love their story...and oh course their beautiful cottage. truly makes me wanna pick up and start over somewhere new by the sea.
4. fiona & twig ~ a wonderful vintage inspired site i just recently discovered thanks to tracey of the french larkspur. all kinds of goodness going on.... LOVE.
5. Rachel Whiting~ a photographer that shares the most beautiful interior photographs. be still my heart.
so i am hoping you will play along. i'd love to see what you are lovin.....
if you'd rather just check out the links, i totally understand.
but if you wanna play....
simply post your fab 5 decor list link below using the add link widget.
i created a little fab 5 button if you wanna grab it.
okay signing off... can't wait to see what you share. here's to a completely INSPIRED week ahead.
do you see that little share your link button?
just below ... on the left...
happy thursday sweet friends...
can you say BURST? :)
i'm just bursting to share Beth's 'perfect day' with you.
i'm sure loads of you know Beth...and visit her beautiful blog 'be yourself, everyone else is taken' often.
she has the most wonderful following.
and a lovely photography blog, ruby lunas, as well,
you are going to LOVE Beth's 'perfect day'
it's completely INSPIRED. :)
and the images she has shared....
deep contented 'sigh'
beth is an fabulous photographer, completely INSPIRED, a super mom, she's gorgeous and cool and oh so FAB.
and can i just say... the ways she shares her words..her stories..
be still my heart.
since i truly believe anyone can make any day perfect
~because it’s a choice~ well, i know i’ve already lived hundreds of them
and for that i am grateful.