Yay for Saturday. Here's to a pretty-filled weekend.
I'm off to walk Ben. The sun is back...and the wind has settled..... Gotta love it.
Just wanted to pop in and share a little 'life via instagram' snippet.... Gosh it's a fun place to hang out.
My sweet brownie from John.
Look what has arrived. Sooooo GOOD.
Also in the mail this week...
On the windowsill....Farewell sweet Gerbera.....
Sending a real life note to a friend
Setting up a Still... click click....
Just playing around. But YES... let's make ART.
My Sweet Benny.... 'sigh'
Up Close... LOVE.
Where we walk
After the rain.
Such a good week. Focusing on the many blessings.
You can follow me on instagram here if you like. My username is kimklassen.
Things I'm lovin' these days.
- The new issue of Kinfolk. My oh my... LOVE.
- Looking so forward to this class. Excited but a little scared too.... (in a good way)
- Finding space in the studio....slowly but surely....
- This book is beautifully inspired. Major eye candy.
- Loving the snippets of inspiration in Ann's book. So good.
- Photoshop CS6 Beta. Insanely awesome. Especially loved it today when I accidentally unplugged my system...... Fired it up again...reopened cs6 and all my work was there!! Yay for the autosave feature.
- Really enjoyed this virtual conference experience.
- Grateful for all of the new Beyonder's. And absolutely in love with the original Beyond group. It's been a life-changing experience. Big gratitude.
Things I am not lovin' these days.
- That the tax deadline in Canada is April 30th....and umm, I have a lot to get organized.
Off to the trail we go. Have a beautiful day, sweet friends.
Tell me, what are YOU lovin' these days.