mouse over to see the before
Hello lovelies.... How was your weekend?
I am popping in with a new texture and a little recipe.
Today's texture is called 'shine'.... I really love what it's does to today's images.
Here's my photoshop recipe:
- Added a black and white adjustment layer to desaturate the image.
- Added a red to cream gradient map adjustment layer, at normal blend mode 28% opacity.
- Added 2 layers of shine.... one at 100% soft light and another layer at 42% soft light.
- Added a levels adjustment to boost the blacks (contrast) just a little.
- Added the type. (font: vt portable remington)
I just love how the texture brought out the detail in the glass and the silver below..... 'sigh'....
Texture Lovin' Listers, the download link is coming your way. Not on the list? Click HERE to sign up and start receiving your freebies, right away.
Before I sign off... The Art of Texture eCourse starts in a few weeks. Click HERE to find out more. I'd love to see you in class.