mouse over to see the before
We're back with another Texture Tuesday!
This week we are celebrating RED!
Here are this week's TT challenge details.
- You image must contain red.
- Your image must be processed with at least one layer of any of my textures.
I love old red barns.... So here you have my Red submission.
I processed this image with RadLab. I then added one layer of the latest freebie, 'and then some'.... I have to say....I'm loving this texture. I set the blend mode to multiply and lowered the opacity to about 78%.
Before we get to linking up.... let's talk the next TT theme.
Please note: I will be away next Tuesday at Camp Shutter Sisters. So our next TT will be on Tuesday, October 25th.
Tuesday, October 25th's TT Challenge Details:
Let's keep it simple.... How 'bout a 'Free & Easy x's 2' eDition?
Simply share your latest image, processed with any 2 of my textures.
New to Texture Tuesdays? Here's the short and sweet TT rules.
- please link directly to your post, not just to your blog or flickr stream.
- please link back to the Café. You can grab the TT button HERE, if you wish.
- please visit the other TT participants and leave them some comment love. Remember it's a party.... and what's a linky party without lots of comment love? Right!
Want more details? Click HERE for the full scoop!
Let's get this party started!!
Registration for the Art of Texture - Secrets Revealed class is open. Click HERE to get the details.
Registration for the next round of The Essentials is also open. Get the details HERE.