mouse over to see the original
It's time for another Texture Tuesday!
Here are this week's TT challenge details.
- Share an image centered around the word, warmth . Also, your image must contain at least one layer of any of my textures.
My image recipe
why did I choose this image for the Warm-eDition? Because it was shot in our dining room... full of warm wood...from woodwork to wood floors.... it's what I think of when I think of warm. :)
- Open the image in photoshop.
- Duplicate the background layer....or CS users can convert the background for smart filters. Apply a gaussian blur filter at about 8 px...this will vary depending on your image resolution. Change the layer blend mode to overlay and lower the opacity to about 65%.
- Add a hue/sat adjustment layer and reduced the saturation in the red channel.
- Add a photo filter layer at warming filter 85 and lowered the layer blend mode to 45% opacity.
- Add a layer of Sunday at soft light 100% opacity and another layer of Sunday at multiply 55% opacity.
- Add a black and white adjustment layer or a black to white gradient map will work also....and lowered the opacity to 33%.
- Duplicate the black and white adjustment layer and changed the blend mode to soft light at 33% opacity.
- Add the type if you like.
- The End.
Before we start linking up. Let's talk next week's TT details.
Next week's TT theme. (June 5th)
How 'bout a quote theme?
Share an image with one of your favorite quotes included and as always... any one of my textures.
New to Texture Tuesdays? Here's the short and sweet TT rules.
- please link directly to your TT post, not to your main blog url or flickr stream. Please do not link to your online shop.
- please link back to the Café. You can grab the TT button HERE, if you wish.
- please visit the other TT participants and leave them some comment love. Remember it's a party.... and what's a linky party without lots of comment love? Right!
Want more details? Click HERE for the full scoop!
Let's get to the linky party, shall we?
p.s. Loving your response to the new eCourse - Behind the Scenes. I am going to be sending out a quick question-filled emailed soon... We would love your input. Please watch for it... very soon.
p.s.s. I'd love to hear about your wildest dreams in the comments! Do tell.....